I decided to sell my Audi over two months ago because I wasn’t using it enough. In fact, I only drove the car once or twice per week. Living close to Melbourne CBD means I have access to different forms of transport including Go Get, a quirky, easy to use car hire service. One of Go Get’s A3 cars is parked outside of my apartment building making is convenient to use.
If you own a car and rarely use it, you might want to consider an alternative method of transport. I made the switch after analysing the benefits of hiring a car instead of owning one and it made sense. Now not only do I save money not owning a car but I make money by renting out my car spot each week.
Below are some of the things I like most about Go Get.
- It’s easy and fast to sign up and set up your account.
- I don’t pay for the maintenance of the car.
- I don’t have to worry about car insurance.
- Go Get’s app is simple and easy to use; it makes hiring and using their cars a great experience.
- Their customer service is excellent with my calls always answered fast. They also offer after hour support, which is ideal for those using their cars outside of work hours.
- Every Audi I’ve used have been clean and well kept.
I’m still happy using Go Get and plan to use their cars for the rest of the year.