A weekly wrap-up of my favourite highlights across Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle.
For those who know me well, I’m a digital marketing nerd and enjoy spending time online reading my Feedly which connects me to 100’s of blogs.
Starting today, I will post My Weekly Muse each week that will cover some of the most interesting things I discover online across fashion, beauty, lifestyle and other topics.
– The first-ever exhibition showcasing the makeup from Alexander McQueen. Get a sneak peek into the makeup word that existed during Alexander McQueen’s marvellous time in fashion.
– This former fashion editor steps in front of the camera to parody high-fashion ads.
– She is 86, famous on Instagram and now she lands her first ever fashion campaign.
– Here are some chic ways to organise your office.
– Winter is on it’s way so ditch your colourful nails and opt for something a little more monochromatic. Check out these 11 black and white nail designs.
I hope you enjoyed my first ever Weekly Muse. Kindly leave a comment if you would like to see any other topics covered in this weekly wrap-up.