Are you in the market for a luxury pen? I was and I wanted a pen that was classy and feminine, something I would love to use every time I write.
The pen that I’m talking about is the Montblanc bejewelled Princesse Grace de Monaco ballpoint pen. This pen was even more spectacular in person and honours the life of Princess Grace of Monaco.
Princess Grace of Monaco is remembered for her classic style, beauty and talent as an Oscar-winning actress and her commitment to helping others. Her style was effortless and elegant. She is a true icon of the 20th century.
“The Montblanc collection Princesse Grace de Monaco was inspired by the timeless style and universal beauty of this iconic woman and by her passion for roses,” said Carlo Giordanetti, Creative Director of Montblanc, Hamburg, Germany.
“We want to reach women who understand the values of timeless style, inner elegance, sophistication in an active lifestyle and the power of a strong personality, women who recognise an icon and can be inspired by her, women who know how to live a dream and women with innate class,” Mr. Giordanetti said.
Below are photos and a video of me unwrapping the pen from its exquisite gift box.
Below are some of the stunning features of the pen:
– The pen clip is shaped and represents a feminine curvaceous neckline
– A divine petal-shaped light pink drop-cut topaz sits at the end of the pen clip, adding an extra touch of glamour to the pen
– The barrel rings are engraved with a rhombus pattern. This pattern is said to be inspired by the Coat of Arms of the Principality of Monaco
– The pen is coloured in a deep royal purple precious resin which creates a dramatic contrast with the gold toned pen fittings
– Sitting just above the pen clip is Princess Grace’s monogram
I love how refined and luxurious this pen is. It’s an absolute pleasure to use.