Virgin Health Centre, located on Collins Street in Melbourne, is not your typical gym or health club. Spread across two large floors; this centre caters for people who demand more from their fitness routine. The centre offers state of the art equipment and includes:
- Varies weight training areas, including a small quite zone perfect for people who enjoy working out in a quieter area
- Unique stretching zones, first of their kind in Australia!
- A gorgeous jacuzzi with water beds
- Cold and hot showers
- Two sleeping pods – perfect for a quick siesta
- A rock climbing wall
- A café
- A lap pool
- Large, super clean change rooms and showers
They offer an impressive range of classes including dance style, body and mind, relaxation, cycle, weight and toning classes. They also include some interesting classes such as Barre and Antigravity Yoga.
I love their express 30-minute classes because I can easily do one of two of them in a row. For example, I enjoy doing a 30-minute Body Pump class followed by a 30-minute Pilates Reformer class and finishing the workout off with a relaxing slow Yoga class.
If I told you how much I was paying a week for this place, you wouldn’t believe me. Exclusive membership to the Virgin Active Health Centre is only $30 a week.
I love this place; it had changed my life, and I look forward to every class I book.