As the weather continues to stay warm and sunny, Pomeranian owners cannot help but take their little special fur balls for walks, allowing them to explore the outdoors. I know that is something we look forward to in the summer time and enjoy being able to take our Goochie for relaxing strolls along the beach here in Melbourne.
The below photos were sent to us by the lovely Ashleigh who is the owner of these two adorable Pomeranians named Lily and Bella and before we share with you some details about them you can watch this video of Lily and Bella playing together just to see how adorable they really are.
– Ages: Lily is 13 years old and Bella is only 1 years old
– Favourite food: They both love Lamb!
– Favourite Toy: Both of them prefer a soft toy Koala
– Something really unique about their personalities: Lily has always loved and really taken to our cats when they were kittens, acting as if she was their mum! Bella came all the way from Los Angeles which was a 6-month process. I was apart from her for so long and it’s amazing that she instantly remembered me when I first saw her again and knew right away that I was her mum. Pomeranians are such fun loving and loyal puppies!
– What is the cutest thing they do: When Lily is trying to get one of our cats to play with she makes cute doggie noises and runs in laps around our house all fired up and excited! As for Bella, it’s when you talk to her as if she experiences something new – she tilts her head side to side.
The photos below are of Lily and Bella at the beach. It was Bella’s first time at the beach and I think it’s safe to say from the look on her face she loved it!! They are such cuties with Bella wanting to run up the whole beach and loved paddling her paws in the water with Lily.
Below are some more photos of Lily and Bella.
We want to say a huge thank you to Ashleigh for sharing the video and photos of her special Pomeranians, Lily and Bella.
Here are some of my other posts I have written about Goochie: