Your information is collected when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or
Any information collected may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
- To more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To improve our website and customer service
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
A variety of security measures is implemented to maintain the safety of your personal information including password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information and SSL technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act 1998 (COPPA). This means we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Necessary steps are taken to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on 25/03/2021.